Do you want to be a part of the team bringing Meridian’s innovations to life? We are currently seeking full-time skilled Carpenters.
Who We Are
Meridian is a real estate developer and multi-award winning residential and commercial construction company that designs and creates beautiful spaces. Our projects incorporate modern and unique architectural features and sustainable building practices with careful attention to detail. A Meridian project checks all the boxes for comfort, style, luxury, efficiency and sustainability.
What You Will Be Doing
As a Carpenter you will utilize your skills to build our projects efficiently and effectively to the highest of standards. You are capable of performing a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Installation of windows, doors and hardware
- cabinet and wardrobe installation
- installation of handrails/guardrails
- deficiency work and other duties as assigned
How You Will Succeed
You are hard-working, reliable and produce quality work in a timely fashion. You have the ability to plan and organize tasks to maximize efficiency. You are conscientious of the safety of yourself and others while working. You are a problem solver and detail oriented.
What You Will Need
- Previous carpentry experience on multi-family residential and/or commercial buildings
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings
- Ability to safely operate power tools
- Physically fit
- Dependable and produces quality workmanship
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work safely in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to work overtime
- Steel toed boots, tool belt and basic hand tools
- WHMIS and Fall Protection safety certifications
- Additional safety and equipment operator tickets are an asset
How to Apply
To apply for the position of Carpenter, submit your resume to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. Please note only those selected for interviews will be contacted.